This Month's Magazine
In this issue:
- The Battle that Saved England
- Marie Curie: the woman behind the myth
- Tongue-tied: what did the Roman's really speak?
- Refining the Body Beautiful
- The Battles of Hastings
- National Gallery: Korea
- Plus: On the Spot with Averil Cameron, what makes a 'good' migrant, history of childbirth and the music of warfare.
You can buy this issue from our website or at newsagents across the United Kingdom (find your nearest stockist) from October 19th. You can also subscribe or get it as a digital edition via the History Today App.