The Cambridge History of Africa
John D. Hargreaves reviews two publications exploring African history in the 20th century.
- The Cambridge History of Africa, Volume 7, from 1905 to 1940
Edited by A.D.Roberts,xx+1063 pp. (Cambridge University Press, 1986)
- Africa and the Second World War
Edited by David Killingray and Richard Rathbone, xii + 283 pp. (Macmillan, 1986)
This article is available to History Today online subscribers only. If you are a subscriber, please log in.
Please choose one of these options to access this article:
- Purchase an online subscription
- Purchase a print and online subscription
- If you are already a print subscriber, purchase the online archive upgrade
Call our Subscriptions department on +44 (0)20 3219 7813 for more information.
If you are logged in but still cannot access the article, please contact us
- Middle East
- North America
- South America
- Central America
- Early Modern
- 20th Century
- 21st Century
- Economic History
- Environmental History
- Historical Memory
- Science & Technology