Digital Edition of March Issue Out Now
The March issue of History Today is out now for iPad, Kindle Fire, Android and other tablets.
Some of the highlights from this issue:
- Sean McGlynn goes in search of the real Robin Hood;
- Roger Howard recalls a dramatic episode between Israel and Egypt in 1963;
- Thomas DuBois delves into Asia's history and considers how the global order of the 21st century might not be so different from that of the 19th.
- Marc Morris shows how the Norman Conquest brough freedom to many Anglo-Saxons;
- and Jonathan Fenby examines a rare experiment in Chinese democracy;
The digital version of the March issue is our biggest yet, and includes interviews with Thomas DuBois and Marc Morris, video clips and links to stimulating and relevant articles from our copious archive.
Download the app for your device:
PC / Mac:
Blackberry & Windows Surface:
Search for 'Pocketmags' in your devices' App Store and download it. Then,
within the app, search for 'History Today'.
- Middle East
- North America
- South America
- Central America
- Early Modern
- 20th Century
- Economic History
- Environmental History
- Food & Drink
- Historical Memory
- Science & Technology